Intern - Post Production
Neon DieselBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Neon Diesel is seeking a self-motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic intern to join our team.
We are a media post production company that partners with major productions to create stories worth sharing.
Ideal candidate is hard-working, detail-oriented, and looking to learn more about the entertainment industry.
Background in Video Production, Advertising, or Marketing is a plus. Looking for full-time or part-time interns to start.
This is an unpaid position with the possibility of growing on a full time paid position.
• Assist heads of studio and creative development team.
• Handle administrative responsibilities including phone coverage, pickups, deliveries, copying, filing, errands, shipping, and other general office duties.
• Organizing and uploading materials, keeping track of ongoing projects and scheduling meetings.
• Participating and organizing weekly team meetings.
• Assisting with the flow of information and document management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and confident in interacting with executives and clients.
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once.
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Wants to develop an understanding of how a business is developed and an office is run.
• Strong interest in post production film industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online