Intern - Graphic Design / Animation
Neko ProductionsBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Neko Productions is a boutique animation studio in Burbank, California. With our superb team of professionals we offer a full range of animation and design services. We are eagerly looking for a creative and motivated graphic design / Animator to assist us with various artistic tasks.
College credit will be offered for this internship.
- Utilize creative skills for graphic design projects, usually involving Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Assist the team with creative tasks.
- Be a creative voice on marketing tasks.
- Helping with: Treatment Research, Creating Mood Boards, Web Design, Social Media Postings.
- Formal design training and an engaging portfolio
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, & Microsoft Office
- Any experience with After Effects, Maya, Zbrush and/or 3D Coat a BIG PLUS!
- The ideal candidate would be passionate about animation and interested in pursuing it as a future career choice.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
- Be able to work 2-3 days a week.
- Be able to commute to the Burbank office.
Job Code: Graphic Design Intern
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online