This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2013 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator (National Geographic Channel Washington, DC 20036)
The Coordinator, Production & Development supports three executives (Two VP's, One SVP) whose responsibilities cover the full range of the network television process from idea generation to getting the show on the air.
• Arrange all travel, create itineraries for trips and file expense reports
• Manage calendar and coordinate meetings
• Support Development department in tracking projects and materials in FileMaker Pro and internal databases
• Gather and review cuts of programs for screenings
• Check voicemails and maintain call sheets
• Print/file various weekly reports and help keep office organized
• Gather and source development materials (clips, budgets, treatments, etc.) for executives as needed and for various meetings
• Support the three executives with special projects
• Log footage and review program masters as an editorial QC pass for errors, quality, etc.,
• Research story ideas, help identify talent, experts, narrators, etc.
• Assist with internal program development
• BA or equivalent factual television work experience.
• 1 year of administrative support experience required. Production experience highly preferred.
• Office skills and professional demeanor required.
• Familiarity with production and post-production process a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must have a high level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and a high aptitude for learning new software and databases. Must be able to work with spreadsheets and databases and exhibit strong analytical skills.
• Must be well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work in a deadline oriented environment, juggle multiple assignments, anticipate and solve problems, and manage rapidly shifting priorities.
National Geographic Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.