Intern - Graphic Design
NYLA FilmsNew York, NY
Freelance Unpaid Internship
Graphic Design Intern for Original TV Series
Be apart of an original crime drama that touches on important topics of women, race and justice.
We are looking for a talented intern who wants to contribute their art and time to help create the look and feel of this digital series. This will include the creation of logos, fonts, editing images and creating other graphics. The duration of this internship will range between 2 - 4 months depending on who we hire.
- Must have access to Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other design programs you will need to get the task at hand completed.
- Graphic design experience or currently in school.
- Ability to communicate via phone and email effectively.
- Capacity in your schedule to dedicate sufficient time to this project.
- Build a creative portfolio
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director who has 7+ years of experience in branding and advertising.
- Direct lines of communication to female director and creator of the series who has been a part of New York Film festivals and has published content on Amazon.
- Create a network and connections in the NYC film and advertising industries.
- Visit the set on shooting days to gain direct exposure to film production.
- You and a guest will receive tickets to the pilot's premiere in NYC.
- You have the privilege of making your own schedule. There will be weekly deadlines but this is no 9 - 5 job!
* This is a volunteer opportunity and we will be as flexible as possible for you.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online