Fan Experience Associate (Guest Services)
NFL ExperienceNew York Mills, NY
Part Time Job
Please apply via link: http://bit.ly/2vKip7J
NFL Experience Times Square is hiring PART-TIME FAN EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATES!
Submit your application here and run the chance of being selected to attend our private recruitment event to demonstrate why YOU are the right person for the job!
About NFL Experience
NFL Experience Times Square will be a first-of-its-kind interactive and immersive attraction located in the heart of New York City that will bring fans closer than ever to the National Football League and their favorite team.
As a Fan Experience Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the maximized enjoyment of visitors to the NFL Experience at all times while providing exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Fan Experience Supervisor(s), you will…
• Provide excellent customer service to all visitors;
• Sell, print, and scan tickets to the NFL Experience via the computerized POS system;
• Provide guidance to visitors throughout the NFL Experience both proactively and when asked for assistance;
• Create an exciting atmosphere for all visitors to enjoy;
• Ensure that interactive exhibits are functioning properly and assist in the visitor's enjoyment of each exhibit;
• Facilitate the entry of large groups into the Experience;
• Manually reset and operate non-technical interactive exhibits.
The best candidate will bring…
• A jovial and social personality with a joy for animating and creating excitement;
• A football lover with an awesome touchdown dance!
• The ability and comfort to join in on the fun with our visitors;
• A self-starting, team-oriented and focused work ethic;
• Solid customer service experience in a fast-paced and high-traffic environment, ideally in hospitality, food and beverage, and/or box office operations;
• Cash handling experience preferred;
• An educational degree in a relevant field preferred;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software for Windows.
• Our Part-Time Fan Experience Associates will work an average of 24-28 hours per week.
• This position requires working non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays.
• The NFL Experience's hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to midnight.
• This position is based on-site in Times Square, New York, NY.
• This position will require wearing a company provided uniform while on-duty.
• This position will require standing for long periods of time and other minor physical demands.
Submit your application today! We look forward to meeting you!