Freelance Motion Designer / Editor
NBCUniversalUniversal City, CA
NBC Entertainment Digital Creative is seeking a super human creative person for an amazing long-term, in house freelance Motion Designer/Editor opportunity to work in the rapidly growing digital TV space. This position will provide motion graphic design for our digital video content and contribute to the full creative process. He or she should be able to use the newest tools including Adobe Premiere, After Effects and, ideally, also Cinema 4D. A strong knowledge of design esthetics for various social media platforms is highly desired.
• Work with fellow Digital Video Creators and provide motion graphics and editing work for video intended for social, NBC.COM, YouTube, and so many others platforms it's impossible to list them!
• Contribute to the collective idea machine that drives our brand forward.
• Collaborate with Marketing team members, ideating and executing creative that is on-brand for both the program content and NBC.
• Be a flexible team player and self-starter, with the ability to multitask projects.
• Interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
• Candidate must have motion design skills
• Candidates must have mastery of Adobe Premiere Editor, PhotoShop and AfterEffects
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must provide an accessible link to work samples and/or reel in resume when applying.
• Proficiency with Cinema 4D and/or 3D software highly desired.
• AfterEffects 3D camera and z-space abilities highly desired
• Strong typography skills and design knowledge
• Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design highly desired.
• Knowledge of and passion for pop culture, television and new media trends.
• A proven track record for creativity and innovation.
• The ability to comfortably work under very dynamic deadline conditions.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• Strong interest in digital video and entertainment. Love of television, a plus!
• Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude.
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible, personable, have a positive attitude; a self-starter with ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen.
• Detail oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online