NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Role Summary: This position is responsible for owning purchase order and work order execution for Mastering projects. Projects include those for Feature & TV Mastering.
Working with your assigned Project Manager, being accountable for work order processing from creation to billing, ensuring project work orders are completed to meet/exceed customer expectations. Scheduling process steps include (but are not limited to):
• Upon assignment of each project, create work orders accurately and completely (following specification requirements from Project Manager) and submit work orders to Operations when materials are ready for processing
• Responsible for tracking and reconciling billable hours/services on each work order on a daily basis, adhering to the approved budget.
• Must escalate to the Project Manager upon notification from Operations that a work order is at risk of exceeding the budgeted billable amount
• Generate and process purchase orders as needed
• Keep Project Manager informed of overall project progress as well as issues as they arise
• Process rejection orders through to completion
• Experience in Customer Service
• Demonstrated understanding of media formats and management
• Must take direction well
• Ability to handle an established volume of work orders
• Adaptability to changing priorities
• Ability to remain calm under pressure situations
• Microsoft Word and Excel efficiency is a must
• Ability to work as a team player and in a professional manner is necessary.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Bachelors degree and Xytech/ScheduAll knowledge is preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in post-production feature mastering preferred
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Candidates must be willing to join local union after certain period of time working in this position.
No calls, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online