Sr. Coordinator, Professional Talent Acquisition
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition group (e.g. scheduling candidate interviews, arranging travel for candidates, conducting reference checks, relocation administration and new hire paperwork. Responsible for assuring that systems and databases as related to Talent Acquisition's functions and processes are maintained and utilized effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining and updating, and as necessary, analyzing and reporting, assigned data in an accurate and timely manner. Mine and source candidates using various digital systems and boutique sites.
• Responsible for input of all data into Talent Acquisition systems and databases, (e.g. Brassring, Kronos, LinkedIn and boutique job boards), in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for ensuring in advance that the appropriate departmental and/or functional (financial) accounts are charged for any fees or costs for posting. This will likely require the prior approval, in writing as needed, of the authorizing manager.
• Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, including but not necessarily limited to:
• Scheduling candidate interviews.
• Coordinating and making candidate travel arrangements, including airline, hotel and rental car reservations as required.
• Preparing offer letters.
• Receiving, and processing signed, accepted, new hire offer letter and coordinating and processing new hire paperwork, including scheduling for finger printing.
• Processing and securing education verifications.
• Processing and distributing sign-on bonuses.
• Working with sources, like LinkedIn, to mine/source and research companies and individuals for pipeline talent for open and potential roles.
• Maintains and updates all relating Talent Acquisition reports and databases, including Position Tracking and the candidate databases as required. This will include ensuring updates are collected and input for weekly meetings as required.
• Develop and maintain the diversity database, including compiling, auditing and reporting the quarterly and annual statistics and metrics.
• Key liaison with NBCU, Comcast as well as internal HR entities with the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of technology needs for Talent Acquisition.
• Perform reference checks for candidates/new hires at lower level exempt positions.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements QUALIFICATIONS: Proficient in computer programs and systems, preferably in Brassring, Kronos, PeopleSoft or similar software programs utilized in a recruiting/staffing environment. Must possess excellent Microsoft capability and skills, especially in Outlook, EXCEL and Word. Experience working with executives, external customers and clients and travel industry agents and providers is required.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate's degree (AA) is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: At least 4 years of related experience in an administrative/analytical support role, preferably in Human Resources, staffing/recruiting agency, or similar role in a high volume business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 28814BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE