Sr. Analyst, Business Systems - HRIS
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/26/2016 9:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr. Analyst, Business Systems - HRIS jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Sr. Analyst, Business Systems - HRIS postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Serves as point-of-contact for all supported HR systems. Maintains a systems focus and works effectively with partners to set priorities and conduct long-term planning. Leads assigned functional projects and provides problem analysis and resolutions.
• Leads projects and process improvements. Identifies and understands issues and opportunities. Independently and effectively works with customers and peers to accomplish goals. Recommends process/service improvements and solutions based on analysis.
• Leads the effort to maintain and support HR systems based on operational and regulatory requirements through the review, testing and implementation of upgrades, enhancements and patches. Coordinates activities with the Analyst, Business Systems, IT and functional teams. Documents processes and results. Maintains system tables.
• Directs end-user support for access issues, application errors and data problems. Performs research and testing for fixes as needed and quickly resolves issues.
• Manages, constructs and maintains HR reports and queries for all levels of the company using the appropriate tools. Responsible for the effort to analyze the impact on reporting when system changes occur.
• Observes information security policies in accessing, securing and protecting confidential and sensitive information. Monitors and audits access.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements QUALIFICATIONS: PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft ELM, Kronos Workforce, analytical thinking, business analysis, research, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), HRIS experience, intermediate SQL, verbal and written communication skills, flexibility, decision making skills, issue resolution, customer service, change management, project management
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science related field is preferred.
• 5-7 years of business analyst experience; PeopleSoft HCM version 9.0 or above required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in conducting analysis of business processes and recommending improvements or efficiencies
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
• Intermediate SQL skills
• Experience administering PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management and/or Kronos Workforce
• Experience developing reports in Crystal Reports
• Experience using PeopleSoft App Designer including the ability to research objects and interpret basic PeopleCode
• One full-cycle system implementation experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 29921BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE