Senior Manager, HRIS
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 11:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Manager, HRIS jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Senior Manager, HRIS postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Responsible for providing leadership regarding the development and administration of HR technology. Provide user, data and technical support for the PeopleSoft system as well as other HR related systems, working with the HR and IT teams.
• Lead the HRIS function while managing day-to-day activities to support HR, Payroll, Benefits and other inter related functions. Serve as liaison between HR, IT, external vendors and functional support teams as it relates to the support and administration of HR Technologies.
• Provide client group support to include: issue resolution, developing new functionality, enhancement of current functionality, upgrade and implementation management. Assist in resolution of defects that may arise with special emphasis on Payroll and Benefits processes.
• Manage projects associated with implementing new user populations, new functionality and/or enhancements to existing functionality; including requirements analysis and documentation, testing and deployment change management. Based on business needs, negotiate priorities and support and act as subject matter expert supporting. Participate in HR Technology projects in strong partnership with IT, client group and vendors.
• Ensure that standard and ad hoc analysis and reporting meets the needs of the clients; information requirements and formats are defined, complexity of request is evaluated, determination made how to best satisfy request, and relevant reports are developed. Responsible for HR integrations.
• Keep current on key HR systems technology and trends; stay abreast of best practices in HR systems and reporting technology.
• Manage HRIS Analyst. Provide direction and training on daily HRIS functions such as user and systems support, security and reporting. Qualifications/Requirements EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Human Resource or Management required.
• 5-7 Years of experience in Peoplesoft Query and Crystal Reports and web development required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1-3 years of management experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 30571BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE