Recruiter, Talent Acquisition- Project Hire
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Responsibilities We are seeking a creative, performance-oriented talent Sr. recruiter. This position is a project position, and will last approximately 12 months long. The role is critical to supporting Universal Studios Hollywood's Creative and technical recruitment needs and projected growth for our business. The ideal candidate passionately sources talent from traditional and emerging platforms, actively maintaining and utilizing a wide array of tools, tactics and networks. The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, screen and recruit highly qualified candidates for professional positions with Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk.
• Create job postings and marketing plan utilizing departmental input in combination with the current job description for maximum exposure. Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business.
• Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies. Use boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking, and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR representatives across the company to understand business needs to effectively source and facilitate the selection of quality candidates. Partner with HR Field Team and hiring management to ensure internal promotion and development are considered prior to external search.
• Assist hiring managers in raising standards and the evaluation of candidates. Consult with and guide hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies, and processes.
• Utilize staffing systems and processes to track, report, and measure status of each open position. Continuously improve resources to best utilize time, money and available resources to hire top-quality candidates. Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
• Apply behavioral based interviewing and other techniques to identify the best qualified candidate pool.
• Make hiring recommendations for best-qualified candidate and negotiate fair and competitive salary offers in accordance with company policy. Provide necessary data for new hire paperwork, orientation and offer letters.
• Act as an ambassador for the Company's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative. Promote the value of USH in all candidate interactions, ensuring a positive experience that creates a lasting impression for current and future job opportunities.
• Provide career counseling and guidance to team members to support their continued growth at USH.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications/Requirements Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
• Minimum 5 years' full-cycle recruiting experience for a fast paced, consumer driven business.
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Proficient with ATS system and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet savvy Desired Characteristics • Demonstrated success in executing a full-cycle professional / exempt-level recruiting function
• Prior experience in related entertainment, hospitality or theme park industry
• Adept at sourcing passive candidates, utilizing LinkedIn and other social networks
• Strong business acumen, client support orientation, and influencing skills; able to establish credibility and rapport with all levels of management
• Technology power user of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS (BrassRing/Kinexa a plus)
• Driven to successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and innovative in face of roadblocks
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment