Media Operations Quality Control Coordinator
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Media Operations Quality Control Coordinator jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Media Operations Quality Control Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
As a Quality Control Coordinator you will be responsible for researching and cataloging titles in preparation for the QC process. This research includes identification of titles, metadata entry, and issue resolution per the QC results. Coordinators should have a strong understanding and knowledge of Excel. They must also be able to understand, and execute various procedures involving title research in a Digital Asset Management system, comprehensive tracking of a multitude of assets, and issue resolution. The Coordinator needs to be able to effectively communicate issues to management and the QC team, and must be adaptable, as our project priorities often change at a moment's notice. Knowledge of digital file formats (video, audio, captions, subtitles, etc.) and basic knowledge of Film & Television are all a plus.
This is a temporary contractor position through Yoh. 40 hours a week, M-F. The position has a 52 week maximum tenure.
• Navigate title management and inventory systems to research and validate metadata & assets
• Create and manage comprehensive spreadsheets, focusing on accuracy and efficiency
• Coordinate the research and QC of assets & associated metadata
• Clearly track & communicate the status of assets, titles & metadata
• Act as a primary point of escalation for any content issues found in QC
• Resolve issues found in research & QC
• Consistently raise risks & issues and identify ways to improve the process
• A minimum of 1 years of experience on with Project Coordination
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
• A minimum of 1 year of experience of all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends on a as need basis with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the US
• Must be 18 years or older
• An individual with a very strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges, & teach others
• Experience working in a team environment
• Familiarity with Television and Film digital media file types -Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4 etc.
• Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high pressure deadline driven environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors
Again, this is a temporary contractor position through Yoh. 40 hours a week, M-F. The position has a 52 week maximum tenure.