Manager, Human Resources - Employee Relations
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2016 11:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Manager, Human Resources - Employee Relations postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Partners with assigned operational division to maximize the alignment of human resource capital with the business objectives. Provides guidance in employee relations issues, leadership/staff development and performance management.
• Supports senior management team to ensure fair and consistent enforcement of policies and practices. Ensures legal compliance and understanding of policies and processes. Investigates employee work place situations including claims of harassment and employee performance.
• Supports management in leading employee engagement. Supports the Team Member Satisfaction Survey (TSAT) efforts by assisting management with communication and action planning. Works with management to identify and manage the employee impact of company decisions and changes.
• Provides advice and consultation for front-line hourly employees on policy interpretation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) issues, employee conflict, etc.
• Acts as liaison between management and core HR by assisting with programs or communicating information relating to payroll, records, benefits, training, compensation and staffing.
• Mentors and provides guidance to staff related to their career goals. Motivates staff to accomplish company goals. Builds bench strength within the operational division by identifying training and development opportunities.
Qualifications/Requirements EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Human Resource, Psychology or Management required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years Human Resources experience required with 1-3 years management experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 29469BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE