Employee Experience Manager
NBC UniversalHialeah, FL
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Telemundo Enterprises and NBCUniversal International is building a new, state of the art facility in West Miami-Dade and the Employee Experience Manager plays an essential role in ensuring that the culture that underpins NBCUniversal – Creativity, Pioneering Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity and Ownership – is brought to life in our new location.
The new facility houses a live broadcast operation, multiple studio sets, digital operations groups, creative and commercial talent all under one roof. This creates amazing opportunity to provide an environment that matches the needs of each of these groups and to produce employee programs that engage & connect across our entire population.
We will create a best in class office culture so the impact of this role is far reaching. You will need to be organized, tenacious, creative, collaborative and a fantastic listener.
• Partner with Employee Experience leadership (EELT) to define 'best in class' office culture in order to build a road map for 3, 6 and 12 months
• Support Employee Experience leadership team (EELT) to create pre and post office move plans and communication strategies
• Take leadership in translating strategies into operational delivery plans, gain buy-in from broader leadership group and execute on plans
• Collaborate with facilities, IT and HR groups to engage them with the office move; provide support and guidance on how these departments can support their business groups with the move
• Manage all diagnostics (employee surveys / outputs) and provide recommendations to feed into the planning / roll out leading up to the move – drive a continuous feedback loop between employee populations and EELT
• With EELT, define short and long term employee group requirements (Green Team, Social Committees, Wellness Groups); build engagement plan to bring these groups together
• Work as part of the HR team, but partner closely with Operations to review, revise and continue to deliver on the road map set out in the pre-move phase
• Establish a communications infrastructure within the Operations team, identifying vehicles and methods to keep team members informed and engaged and drive business results
• Manage employee groups; ensure that they create and deliver on the goals on the employee group – drive feedback loop between employee groups and employees
• Oversee the facilitation of programs (i.e., Healthy Week, Engaging with ERGs, Career Week, and other employee events)
• Work closely with Corporate Communications and support this communications team to align the communications channels and messages to the overall Employee Experience road map -- channels include digital signage, in-house channels, apps and other digital methods of communication
• Provide guidance and direction on internal events
• Create and maintain overall employee experience calendar that unites people members across teams, departments and locations, and energizes company culture
• Build on our existing feedback channels and surveys in order to maintain an open and fluid effective feedback culture; create and/or edit tools, training materials and resources to help partners and leaders successfully build action plans based on survey results
• Ensure development space is managed to effectively align with culture agenda Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of seven years of progressive experience in operations, Human Resources, or related function
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: 35441BR)
• Must be willing to work in Hialeah/West Miami-Dade, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States Desired Characteristics What do we need from you?
Aside from a service minded and highly organized individual, in order to be fully successful in the role and maximize your potential, we are also looking for the following:
• Strong Project Management / Program Management experience – this is a hands and complex role, previous project management experience is critical to be successful in this role.
• Delivery to tight deadlines – there will be a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Proven ability to manage a large workload, prioritize and deliver high quality output will be essential.
• Communication Skills – role requires the ability to communicate and engage throughout the organization, both in written and verbal form. Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Judgment – this project is complex, with multiple stakeholders, opinions and needs. Must be able to demonstrate emotional intelligence and judgment in complex and sensitive situations.
• Listening Skills – the success of the person in this role will come from how well they can listen. Must be consultative and able to flex style and approach.
• Analytical Skills – given the amount of data that will come back to analyze, proficient excel skills and data analytical skills are needed.
• People oriented – employees and key stakeholders have got to want to engage with this role. Service orientation and strong relationship building skills are critical.
• Spanish / English Language – fluency in both languages would be ideal, but not essential. Must be fluent in English.