Contract Recruiter, Theme Park/Entertainment
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Contract Recruiter, Theme Park/Entertainment (6 Months)
Responsibilities The role of the Contract Recruiter, Theme Park/Entertainment will be to source domestic and international highly specialized exempt roles such as Theme Park Design, Controls Engineering, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Hotel Analytics, eCommerce and Creative Services.
• Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and recruit highly qualified candidates for professional positions within the Universal Parks and Resorts Group.
• Create job postings and marketing plan utilizing departmental input in combination with the current job description for maximum exposure. Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business. Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies. Use Boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools.
• Adept at sourcing passive candidates, utilizing LinkedIn and other social networks
• Strong business acumen, client support orientation, and influencing skills; able to establish credibility and rapport with all levels of management
• Technology power user of LinkedIn, Recruiter and ATS (BrassRing/Kenexa a plus)
• Driven to a successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and innovative in face of roadblocks
• Superior written and oral communication skills necessary for candidate interviewing and assessment, ac client correspondence, project documentation and status reporting
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years Staffing/Talent Acquisition experience proactively sourcing exempt level candidates.
• Recruiting experience hiring for international roles preferred.
• Proficient with ATS System and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet Savvy
• Demonstrated success in executing a full-cycle professional/ technical exempt-level recruiting function
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment
• Prior Track record of establishing effective talent acquisition strategies.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 26907BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE