Business & Legal Affairs and Sales Administration
Myriad Pictures, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Myriad Pictures, Inc. is a Los-Angeles based entertainment company involved in the development, financing, production, and worldwide sales of independent motion pictures. We are currently looking for an energetic, resourceful, take-charge individual to serve in the legal/sales administration department. Candidate must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have effective problem-solving skills.
• Draft and negotiate international film distribution agreements
• Draft and negotiate film acquisition term sheets and agreements
• Assist outside counsel with development and production business affairs
• Manage and enter data into rights management database (FilmTrack)
• Perform various business affairs tasks (including chain of title review, amendments, notices of assignment, apostles, music licenses, status reports, filing)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant entertainment business affairs experience
• Experience with FilmTrack and Excel a plus
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor's Degree
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online