Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Graphic Design Intern jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Design Intern postings
Freelance Paid Internship
We're looking for summer Graphics Design Interns!
Become an important part of the dynamic MyCityWay team as we quickly expand the reach of our mobile and web-based apps. The design team thrives in a demanding atmosphere, as we always work on a wide array of design projects and creative challenges. This position will offer the right candidate the potential to develop as a well-versed and multi-disciplined designer. As well as working with the design team, you'll be exposed to the process to putting a mobile application out into the wild.
As projects are plentiful, the list includes but is not limited to:
- UI - Create mock-ups and test typography and layouts, as well as assist the UI/UX team with research and conceptualizing.
- Marketing - sales and collateral, presentations and proposals
- Infographics - enrich the look and feel of our current deck.
- Digital & Print - banners, posters, t-shirt graphics, and event materials.
- Hands on in production precesses.
- Work with the UX/UI designers and team to enhance our web tool.
- An undergrad or grad student in a field related to mobile / web design (i.e. graphic, visual, interactive, new media). Applicants currently in graduate programs are encouraged to apply
- Well versed in both the worlds of Web and Mobile Design
- A hard-working, pixel-perfectionist, and have a collaborative spirit. No egos.
- A strong foundation in color theory, layout and typography.
- Expertise in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
Full Time Summer Internship - Mid May (or earlier) through August.