Freelance Paid Internship
We're looking for summer Graphics Design Interns!
Become an important part of the dynamic MyCityWay team as we quickly expand the reach of our mobile and web-based apps. The design team thrives in a demanding atmosphere, as we always work on a wide array of design projects and creative challenges. This position will offer the right candidate the potential to develop as a well-versed and multi-disciplined designer. As well as working with the design team, you'll be exposed to the process to putting a mobile application out into the wild.
As projects are plentiful, the list includes but is not limited to:
- UI - Create mock-ups and test typography and layouts, as well as assist the UI/UX team with research and conceptualizing.
- Marketing - sales and collateral, presentations and proposals
- Infographics - enrich the look and feel of our current deck.
- Digital & Print - banners, posters, t-shirt graphics, and event materials.
- Hands on in production precesses.
- Work with the UX/UI designers and team to enhance our web tool.
- An undergrad or grad student in a field related to mobile / web design (i.e. graphic, visual, interactive, new media). Applicants currently in graduate programs are encouraged to apply
- Well versed in both the worlds of Web and Mobile Design
- A hard-working, pixel-perfectionist, and have a collaborative spirit. No egos.
- A strong foundation in color theory, layout and typography.
- Expertise in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
Full Time Summer Internship - Mid May (or earlier) through August.