Production Manager / Bidding Producer
Full Time Job
Production Manager / Bidding Producer:
Mustache is looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill the role of Production Manager / Bidding Producer. This individual will be responsible for:
• Creating budgets on a daily basis for broadcast and digital video productions by coordinating with team members and executives in various departments, including Accounts, Production, Creative, Design, and Post-Production;
• Tracking and analyzing budget actuals and synthesizing the information so it can be utilized by relevant ''consumers,'' who include Producers, the Executive-in-Charge of Production, the CFO, and various other executives and department heads;
• Position skews towards budget creation, production finance, and analysis, and very little towards active production management and logistical/field execution of budgeted projects;
• Reports directly to the EIC of Production and the CFO.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 3-5 years' experience as a Production Manager, Line Producer, or other production budgeting/finance/accounting capacity, working with relatively large budget projects;
• 1-2 years' experience managing and tracking multiple budgets simultaneously in staff-type role.
What We Offer:
• Full-time salaried position;
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays;
• Group medical, vision, and dental benefits with employer contribution;
• 401(k) with company match;
• Salary commensurate with experience.
Mustache, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mustache is a vertically integrated video production and digital content marketing company based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. The scope of our productions range from branded content, to broadcast commercials, to original web series. The majority of our clients are some of the most recognized brands in the world, while other clients are innovative and exciting up-and-coming companies and/or well-funded startups. Mustache is currently experiencing rapid growth and is in need of additional highly skilled team members. We maintain a family-like environment, and we work hard to provide an atmosphere for creative exploration.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online