Production Manager / Bidding Producer
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Manager / Bidding Producer jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all Production Manager / Bidding Producer postings
Full Time Job
Production Manager / Bidding Producer:
Mustache is looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill the role of Production Manager / Bidding Producer. This individual will be responsible for:
• Creating budgets on a daily basis for broadcast and digital video productions by coordinating with team members and executives in various departments, including Accounts, Production, Creative, Design, and Post-Production;
• Tracking and analyzing budget actuals and synthesizing the information so it can be utilized by relevant ''consumers,'' who include Producers, the Executive-in-Charge of Production, the CFO, and various other executives and department heads;
• Position skews towards budget creation, production finance, and analysis, and very little towards active production management and logistical/field execution of budgeted projects;
• Reports directly to the EIC of Production and the CFO.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 3-5 years' experience as a Production Manager, Line Producer, or other production budgeting/finance/accounting capacity, working with relatively large budget projects;
• 1-2 years' experience managing and tracking multiple budgets simultaneously in staff-type role.
What We Offer:
• Full-time salaried position;
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays;
• Group medical, vision, and dental benefits with employer contribution;
• 401(k) with company match;
• Salary commensurate with experience.
Mustache, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer