Membership Sales & Marketing Assistant Front Desk
Moore DancingLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
MOORE Dancing is LA's Premier Cardio Dance Studio! Located in the heart of Brentwood, we offer a fun, uplifting environment for artists, athletes, and everyone in between. We are currently seeking a positive, outgoing, hard-working, service-oriented, individual with a love for health/wellness and dance/fitness to join our team. To keep up with demand and continue our hi-growth, we are looking for a super-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Must have a strong sales and marketing background! We offer unlimited support and will invest time into those who are looking for an exciting and innovative career opportunity. Applicants should have access to their own laptops and cell phones.
Position: Front Desk Membership Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Provide outstanding customer service, relationship management, and sales in person and via phone or email. Maintain a welcoming atmosphere at all times to co-workers, members and guests.
- Assist students by answering their questions and recommending instructors, class/schedules and overall studio etiquette.
- Promote and sell packages and memberships to both new and existing clients.
- Ring up purchases, class packages, memberships, gift certificates in Mind Body Online Point of Sale system.
- Attract business via member referrals, client/cold calls, lead generation, territory outreach, telephone inquiries, sales follow up.
- Complete new member paperwork and enter into database.
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks, projects and operations.
- Provide support to the MOORE instructors to ensure a successful, accurate class check-in process.
- Contribute to social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Blog).
- Distribute promotional materials. Act as MOORE Brand Ambassador for outside events to increase brand awareness.
- Maintain a professional, clean, and safe studio environment during every shift.
- Maintain a positive, results oriented ''WILL DO'' attitude and take initiative with impeccable follow through and strong work ethic.
- Work as a cohesive team with all MOORE staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Willingness to gain understanding and familiarity with the type of dance classes we offer, company policy's/procedures, PR/marketing initiatives, promotions, special events & products for all studio retail/ operations.
- Unlimited earning and growth potential!
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of customer service and sales/marketing experience.
- Strong rapport building and sales closing skills.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, confident, outgoing and ambitious personality as well as intelligent, knowledgeable and passionate regarding the dance/fitness and health/wellness industry.
- Social media and Internet savvy (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, youtube).
- Experience with adobe creative suites and/or photography a plus.
- Mind Body Online and/or another database experience desired.
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent ability to proof-read and fact check team's work. Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions, learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive working independently and part of a team.
- Accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner and uses it as a learning tool.
- Must have a friendly, courteous and professional in person, phone and email etiquette and communicate effectively on a regular basis with members, guests and staff/management.
- Must maintain strong work habits including excellent reliability, attendance and punctuality with a dependable vehicle and good driving record .
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - Must have weekends and Holidays Available
- Willing to work varying shifts, early mornings and/or evenings, and weekends.
As part of interview process, candidate will be required to submit social media posts for review. Based on writing/ skillset, other marketing samples may be required. Candidates should not apply unless they agree to complete assignment.
If you are looking to join a company that appreciates genuine effort, promotes growth and meet MOST of these qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter in the body of an email for our review. Thank you for taking the time to learn about our opportunity.
Availability- 20 hours per week.
Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
This is a Part Time position with potential to lead to more for the right candidate
Typical hours are:
Wednesdays 8:30am-12:30pm & 5:30pm -9:30pm
Thursdays 8:30am -12:30pm
Saturdays 8:30am - 2:30pm
Sundays 8:30am - 1:30pm
$10 an hour + commission to start PLUS Free Dance Classes (unlimited studio access)
Strong writing and or photography skills a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online