Montreuil GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
(This is a remote position)
Montreuil Group is a full service creative agency that represents and markets an exclusive assemblage of artists and influencers in the fashion, lifestyle, sports and entertainment industry. With our comprehensive knowledge of the market, we utilize a hands-on approach that allows our diverse clientele to merge with some of today's top industries. Our objective is to give our clients creative encouragement by bringing sophisticated brand communication to their audience.
Montreuil Group is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Talent/Booking Agent who possesses a strong desire to grow with a team.
Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment and fashion industry.
We're looking for a booking agent who can work remotely on a part-time to full time basis to assist
with negotiating and booking gigs in their respective industry, both domestically and internationally
communicating with the talent, and being the point of contact for fee negotiations.
Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands, and be highly motivated to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as an Agent. Previous background in fashion appreciated.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing working relationships with the talent
- Assist with the Development of the talent and their profiles to ensure maximum commercial potential
- The ability to network with other industry professionals to achieve our client goals
- Invoicing and getting fees to our artist/talent.
- Prior experience within a booking agent role and sales experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who thrives while working collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online