Mob SceneLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphics Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Graphics Producer postings
Full Time Job
Mob Scene is looking for an experienced Graphics Producer to join our team. This individual will assist the department's Creative Director in managing workflow and properly delegating projects. This will include organizing schedules, assigning tasks, streamlining workflow and managing project budgets. The right candidate should be extremely organized, detailed-oriented, and be able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Be the point person for the graphics team, which may require weekend availability
2. Provide support during assessment process and assure requests are properly filled out via the graphics request form
3. Communicate well with graphics team as well as editors, producers, music supervisors, finishing team and clients
4. Proactively monitor the team's workload to ensure efficiency
5. Ensure that projects are delivered on time, to specifications and that all agreed upon commitments have been met
6. Anticipate resource conflicts and provide thoughtful solutions to Creative Director, while maintaining a roster of artists to call upon when needed
1. General understanding of graphics creation/design 2D&3D, animation/tracking/compositing, finishing specifications, Premiere editing, knowledge of content & creative standards for video and audio levels, title safe, time code and familiarity of HD, UHD, 4k workflows
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Exceptional organization and attention to detail is a must
4. Ability to effectively multi-task and meet tight deadlines
5. Steller follow-through and follow-up
6. Flexibility to meet ever-changing needs of clients while managing multiple projects simultaneously and displaying a high level of professionalism
7. Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
8. Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the company
9. General agreement and acceptance of the Company's core values
This position will require collaboration across the graphics team and other departments.
Work is regularly performed in an office and is regularly exposed air conditioned offices, fluorescent lighting and stereo sound.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and use fingers to key on computer key board.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. However, the position requires overnight on-call duty and the ability to work during nonstandard hours when the need arises.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience.
1. 2-5 years of relevant experience
2. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design is preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.