Mob SceneLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 9:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant Editor postings
Full Time Job
• Digitizing and ingesting all requested media
• Outputting media for finishing department
• Searching and assembly of project footage
• Creating string outs for projects
• Maintain projects according to company workflow policies
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficient with Mac OS
• Experience in Adobe software
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Previous experience with current camera formats and codecs preferred
• Finishing experience is a plus
• Must be willing to work along the Miracle Mile.
• Standard Office hours are 9:30 to 6:30.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and nights.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.