Mob SceneLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Digitizing and ingesting all requested media
• Outputting media for finishing department
• Searching and assembly of project footage
• Creating string outs for projects
• Maintain projects according to company workflow policies
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficient with Mac OS
• Experience in Adobe software
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Previous experience with current camera formats and codecs preferred
• Finishing experience is a plus
• Must be willing to work along the Miracle Mile.
• Standard Office hours are 9:30 to 6:30.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and nights.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online