Intern - Music PR/Marketing/Management
Missing Piece GroupNewark, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music PR/Marketing/Management jobs in Newark-NJ
Search all Intern - Music PR/Marketing/Management postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Missing Piece Group (Newark, NJ), a music public relations, marketing and artist management company is looking for part-time interns to start Mid-December.
Internship can be for college credit or not and 2-3 days per week, 10am-6pm or best available hours. A small stipend is provided.
We are located in downtown Newark, a 20 minute PATH/NJ Transit train ride from Manhattan and a short walk from Newark Penn Station, The Prudential Center and Rutgers Newark.
• Daily organization, management and involvement in artist affairs.
• Promotion, scheduling, marketing work in all aspects of musicians and artist campaigns.
• Social media management of our accounts/website
• Research target audiences for artist tours, blasts, video & album premieres etc.
• Organizing of contact lists for marketing and publicity pitches
• Assisting with compiling weekly artist reports
• Assisting with company mailings
• Get a better understanding of radio markets etc.
• Learn how to write a publicity/marketing pitch
• Plus more!
• Must have efficient email, writing, administrative and organizational skills.
• Good research skills are a must
• Ability to work independently and be a problem solver
• Professional demeanor
• Knowledgeable about new music/media websites, blogs, Excel, Word, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook
• Experience with Photoshop, HTML and web design not required, but helpful.
• Experience in the music industry not required but helpful. Passion for music and a desire to work in the music industry.
• Must be able to work from our office in Newark, NJ
• Must be able to bring your own laptop
**Please submit BOTH a resume and cover letter and use the cover letter to explain why you'd like an internship in the music industry.**