Intern - Video
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Bucks Video Intern will assist the Digital Marketing team by creating game night video content along with special projects throughout the season.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shoot and edit player and coach media availabilities
• Shoot and edit post-game press conferences
• Assist with capturing, editing and publishing game highlights
• Assist with logging, organizing and archiving team video content
• Execution of production orientated tasks leading up to and on game days
• Organize and archive files, servers & hard drives
• Encode and export video in multiple formats for delivery on multiple platforms.
• Must have at least one (1) year related work or volunteer experience
• Advanced Post Production Skills and Motion Graphics strongly desired
• Applicant must be proficient in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere, After Effects/Motion, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Mac IOS operating system
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Knowledge of social media marketing
• Knowledge of the NBA and the Milwaukee Bucks
• Applicant must be able to work all home games on weeknights, weekends, holidays, etc.