Intern - New Media Marketing
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2016 2:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - New Media Marketing jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Intern - New Media Marketing postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Digital Communications Intern will assist with the Bucks digital communication analytics, social media and content creation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating content for the team’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google , Reddit, Storify, Pinterest, and Weibo)
• Capturing and sharing unique photos and videos during practice, shoot around and games.
• Writing and posting original captions, tweets, etc.
• Construct and edit online photo galleries; resize/compress photos for social media sites
• Monitoring and replying to fan comments, messages, questions, etc.
• Tracking and analyzing the team’s social media activity and engagement
• Executing giveaways via the team’s social media accounts
• Live-coverage during home and away games, events and player appearances.
• Finding and sharing emerging social media practices and trends with the rest of the social media team
• Assist in development of social and content strategy
• Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Third- or fourth-year college student with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
• Must possess strong analytical skills
• Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas
• Ability to think and react quickly and appropriately to unpredictable situations
• Understanding of social media platforms and appropriate use in a business setting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Design skills, including experience with Adobe Photoshop, are a plus
• Ability to work most home games, including weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of and passion for the Milwaukee Bucks or National Basketball Association, preferred
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you willing to work all home games for the 2016-2017 NBA Season?
2. Are you able to work nights and weekends?