Intern - Graphic Design
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2016 2:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on programs, flyers, autograph cards, ads, etc.,
• Assist designers with projects
• Work with all departments, including Ticket Sales, Corporate Sales, Marketing, Public Relations and Community Relations.
• Assisting the Creative Services Department in designing sales and promotional materials such as invitations, postcards, brochures, flyers, signage, and advertisements.
• Researching and recommending images to use in assigned projects.
• Organizing graphic files for the department.
REQUIRED SPECIAL SKILLS
• Basic layout and typesetting, knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator in a MAC environment, great communication and organization skills, willing to work nights and weekends, professional attitude, general administrative duties, experience working for a sports team a plus.
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
• Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.