Intern - Digital Content
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Digital Content internship will assist the Digital Communications team by publishing in-game and post-game content on Bucks.com along with special projects throughout the season.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help update and publish content for all company websites
• Caption and publish in-game video highlights
• Caption and publish photo galleries
• Update game-night sweepstakes winners on website
• Assist in capturing content for Bucks Social Media
• Assist with various other game day duties
• Archiving and organizing photo servers & hard drives.
• Third- or fourth-year college student with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
• Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and emerging digital trends
• Knowledge of the NBA and the Milwaukee Bucks
• A highly-motivated self-starter
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
• Applicant must be able to work all home games on weeknights, weekends, holidays, etc.
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Previous experience in content creation
• A passion for prose – can you make people click because of a title?
• Self-motivated learner willing to keep up-to-date with the NBA
• Hustle – ability to work in a fast-paced environment