Intern - Charitable Tickets Assistant
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 11/5/2016 9:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Charitable Tickets Assistant jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Intern - Charitable Tickets Assistant postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Position Timeline: October 24, 2016 – April 28, 2017
Hours: 20 hours per week with the possibility of additional hours (based on the Bucks game schedule and special events/projects)
Breakdown: Hours will be split between office work, Bucks games and special events.
This position is responsible for assisting with the coordination of all charitable tickets and in-kind donations for the Milwaukee Bucks, including oversight and management of the charitable ticket program, ticket distribution and fulfillment of community and player programming. This position will aid in creation and execution of charitable programming designed to increase our corporate social responsibility and enhance the fan experience at Milwaukee Bucks home games.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• In-Office Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with all aspects of charitable ticket fulfillment
• Maintain relationships with existing partners and community organizations
• Account creation and donation processing
• Maintain and compile relevant databases and contact lists
• Prospecting for sales leads and group programs
• Keep accurate records of all donations and activities
• Collateral creation
• Other assigned tasks
• Game Day & Special Event Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with select group fan experiences (greeting guests, escorting groups, issuing credentials, etc.)
• Assist with set-up and breakdown
• Assist with registration and check-ins at special events
• Education Requirement:
• Must be a high school graduate.
• Must be a current college/university student pursuing a graduate or post-graduate degree.
• Must be a junior or senior if pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
• List any necessary training, systems, etc. experience required to perform the job
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Able to lift at least 50lbs
• Comfortable speaking in front of and directing large groups
• Demonstrate ability to excel in a team environment
• Must dress and act in a professional manner
• Must have strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you a current, local, college student?