Intern - IT
Milwaukee BrewersMilwaukee, WI
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2016 9:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - IT jobs in Milwaukee-WI
Search all Intern - IT postings
Full Time Paid Internship
This paid internship will assist in all areas of information technology operations for the Brewer’s front office and Miller Park. The ideal candidate will be able to work 25-30 hours per week depending on department workload and class schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Work with IT staff to field basic trouble tickets and service requests
• Assist with support of desktop and laptop computers, telephones, cell phones, and mobile devices
• Configure and distribute new desktop and laptop computers
• Plan, design and implement special projects
• Assist with small application development projects and enhancements to existing applications
• Prepare documentation related to IT policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Student within three or four semesters of completing an accredited college MIS program
• Desire to work with people in a demanding yet highly rewarding industry
• Hands-on experience with computers and mobile devices
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other desktop applications
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills
• Detail oriented, organized and thorough
• Structured approach to problem solving and ability to document common processes and procedures
• Committed to going “above and beyond” to serve the customer
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and handle physically challenging tasks
• Availability to work standard support hours (M-F, 8-5)
• Experience with web development and Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience with application development and SQL
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours may be required on weekends, evenings and some holidays.