Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Event Producer jobs in Saratoga Springs-NY
Search all Event Producer postings
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is an industry leader in branded live entertainment. We produce and promote events starring some of the most famous and popular entertainment personalities at theatrical venues throughout the United States and internationally. The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable.
Mills is looking for an entrepreneurial, but experienced Event Producer to lead our growing destination and immersive fan experiences. This will include such events as youth/adult camps, festivals, and conferences.
The scope of this role contains four key business sectors:
- Destination/Immersive Based Experiences
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Stakeholder Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Destination/Immersive Based Experiences
- Develop programs for non-contemporary events.
- Work with artists, sponsors, and other stakeholders to create event content and schedules.
- Partner with marketing and public relations teams to ensure successful events.
- Develop and manage master project plan to include objectives, tasks, resources, timelines, milestones and costs.
- Work with team members to mitigate challenges and execute results.
- Regularly review and, if necessary, adjust master project plan.
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time and budget constraints.
- Organize facilities and manage all events' details such as programing, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, and promotional material.
- Manage processes related to artists and their team, venue partners, and sponsors.
- 5+ years of professional event planning experience - focus on live entertainment events strongly preferred.
- Understanding of destination/immersive-based events.
- Experience with digital and mass communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 4-year B.S. Degree in a related field.
- Public relations in marketing background.
- Prior experience in the entertainment industry.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- This role may require occasional evenings and weekend work.
Mills Entertainment is based in Saratoga Springs, NY. This position may be based in our Saratoga Springs headquarters, or our new Los Angeles office.