Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Full Time Job
Booking Agent Position
Are you a motivated entertainment professional looking for your next step? Do you want to take your talents to a company that will foster your growth as a professional and an individual? Are you ready to join a team that values hard work, drive, and initiative?
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded and alternative live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are growing each year and are seeking exceptional applicants with a passion for the live entertainment industry and a desire to join a winning team.
Applicants should be ambitious, creative, hard-working, professional, and intelligent. Candidates must possess the following attributes:
• 5+ years' industry experience in tour planning, budgeting, and/or booking (candidates with booking, account management, or sales experience are preferred).
• Goal-oriented, motivated, and a self-starter.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with our strategic partners.
• A thorough understanding of the business of live entertainment.
• A demonstrable career history of negotiating and closing deals.
• Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• A bachelors or advanced degree (majors in Business or Theater Management will be given priority consideration).
This is a sales and booking position. The Booking Agent is accountable for delivering consistent financial results. This position operates in a high-performance environment and requires a confident and assertive individual.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
• Collaborating with a team to meet competitive goals and quotas.
• Lead generation and conversion activates.
• Negotiating terms with our venue and promotional partners to create mutually successful engagements.
• Creating engagement budgets and settlements.
• Developing and maintaining key partner relationships.
• Identifying and researching new artist/property opportunities.
• Servicing and managing confirmed engagements.
• Participating in booking conferences requiring travel.
• Tracking and reporting key performance metrics.
Mills Entertainment is based in Saratoga Springs, NY.
This position may be based in the Saratoga Springs office, or in our new Los Angeles office.
Mills Entertainment offers competitive compensation and benefits. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to all submissions. No phone calls or office visits please.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online