Creative Account Manager
Midnight Oil AgencyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Midnight Oil is a dynamic marketing agency dedicated to creating meaningful connections through experiences that inspire. A team of strategic thinkers, creative artists and expert craftsmen, we take seriously our role as brand caretakers and culture-makers.
Leveraging our nearly 40-year history with a diverse team of premium talent and state-of-the-art workshop, we have earned a reputation as premier thought partners our clients can trust.
Headquartered in Burbank, CA., the Midnight Oil team comprises 250+ agency professionals and partners with clients such as Disney, Netflix, Sony Pictures Television, Microsoft, Warner Bros. Pictures, Activision, EA, and Universal Pictures, among others.
Midnight Oil has received numerous accolades from the CLIO Key Art Awards, Game Marketing Awards, OMA Awards, Effie Awards, the Golden Trailer Awards, and more.
So here's where you come in...
The Creative Account Manager's mission is to have full oversight and accountability for scope, schedule, quality and budget of campaigns spanning creative through final file delivery for the world's leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies. This role will provide client and internal communication resulting in the seamless execution of campaigns and projects.
So here's what success in this position looks like…
• Own client communication and manage client expectations on campaign level.
• Manage internal development of creative through digital or manufacture production, collaborating with creative team Premedia Leads and Digital Producers, obtaining internal approvals.
• Develop estimates and proposals, based on account pricing strategies determined by account services, and manage budgets throughout the duration of the campaign through final billing. Responsible for managing budgets for maximum profitability.
• Plan and manage creative campaign schedules in collaboration with Account Directors, Premedia Leads and Digital Producers, while driving and overseeing project milestones.
• Set expectations and provide creative intent to assigned Creative Directors or clear direction to the execution teams.
• Prepare agendas, organize and conduct kick off and ongoing status meetings.
• Oversee project resources allocation with Creative Director and Creative Resource Manager, including coordination with freelancer and in-house resources.
• Coordinate with Digital Producers, Premedia and Color Leads to ensure work is meeting the overall creative intent and client expectations.
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure file delivery hand-off is complete for Product Teams.
• Provide ongoing progress updates to all other stakeholders.
• Ownership of quality assurance from start to finish for creative through file deliverables, including comps and proofs.
You're prepared to win in this role if you possess…
• Ultimate client satisfaction mentality and approach
• Proactive approach to identify and solve problems before they arise
• Well versed in creative through Premedia process for home entertainment, theatrical, retail and gaming.
• Exceptional coordination and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail with outstanding analytic skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud and job tracking systems
• Commitment to continued learning
• Minimum 4 years professional experience in a project management discipline
• Agency and/or Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Experience with 360 Campaigns including creation of Key art, Social Media and Digital and FYC, etc.
Job Code: 1095
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online