Senior Security Analyst
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Security Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the company's information security program. This program includes assessing information risk, implementing security measures, and facilitating remediation of identified vulnerabilities across all MGM offices worldwide.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Manage all aspects of security of a multisite network.
• Be a subject matter expert on cyber security.
• Perform continuous risk assessments and vulnerability remediation.
• Assess security postures of SAAS products and third party vendors.
• Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
• Develop and facilitate IT security training curriculum.
• Serve as project manager/lead for IT security projects.
• Evaluate, deploy and manage security products (SIEM, MDM, MFA, etc.)
• Monitor and maintain IDS.
• Develop and maintain IT security baseline and procedures.
• Participate in 24x7 Information Security Incident Response team.
• Assist IT with creating and testing disaster recovery procedures
• Regularly assess, track and manage necessary actions required to address security related issues based on system logs, alerts, and reports.
• Provides weekly status reports, including outstanding issues.
• Bachelor's Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
• 7-10 years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
• Experience with compliance management (SOX, PCI, ISO27001)
• 4 years experience in administering IT security controls in an organization.
• 2 years experience in network/server administration.
• 2 years experience in network intrusion and packet analysis
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to ''think-out-of-the-box''.
• Experience with FW/IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
• Extensive knowledge of various languages such as Java, Python, PHP, and Perl preferred.
• Prior experience working in media and entertainment organization is preferred.
• Project management skills preferred.
• Linux, MAC OS, Windows workstation, and server administration experience preferred.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.