Senior Production Attorney - Unscripted Television
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2016 9:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Production Attorney - Unscripted Television jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Senior Production Attorney - Unscripted Television postings
Full Time Job
• Structure, negotiate and draft a high volume of production agreements, including producer agreements, director agreements, rights agreements and talent/test option agreements.
• Supervise production legal for various unscripted productions, working with a broad range of in-house personnel (e.g., creative, production, etc.).
• Work with broadcasters on series and pilots.
• Maintain relationships with key agencies, managers and attorneys in the entertainment community.
• 4 years' prior transactional experience at an entertainment law firm and/or entertainment company with substantial experience in unscripted production. Music-related legal experience a plus.
• Extensive and in-depth knowledge of negotiating and documenting production-related transactions with an ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be detailed oriented and possess superior negotiation, drafting, organizational and time management skills.
• Solid working knowledge of guild and union issues and various entertainment industry customs and practices.
• Experience managing other attorneys and legal professionals.
• Must have a cooperative, positive, team-oriented approach.
• Ability to develop highly effective and productive working relationships with senior company executives.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and succinct manner both verbally and in writing.
• JD degree
• Admission to the California State Bar.