Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2016 7:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Residuals Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Residuals Manager postings
Full Time Job
MGM seeks a manager in its residuals department to be involved in all aspects of the department's day-to-day operations, including the following:
• Financial Modeling (e.g., creation and update of pre-release models and post-release ultimates);
• Claims Management (e.g., research of guild claims; creation of claims analyses; negotiation with guild representatives);
• New Title Reporting (e.g., collection of relevant documents and information from production accounting and business affairs; integration of new titles into MGM's residuals systems);
• Payment Processing (e.g., maintaining MGM's residuals systems; managing the quarterly and ad hoc payment processes; overseeing MGM's outside payroll provider and third-party residuals servicing entities; managing the upload of residuals payment data into MGM's general ledger) and
• Active participation in the redesign, testing and roll-out of MGM's internal residuals systems.
• Minimum five (5) years residuals department experience;
• Strong Excel skills;
• General familiarity with the basic agreements of all U.S. talent guilds and unions, as well as an above- average understanding of the rules governing the calculation of residuals or pension and health contributions.
• Supervisory experience required
• Familiarity with Canadian and British guild rules and prior payroll experience are preferred.