Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Network Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's Windows Servers, User Account Management, Citrix Applications Server Environments, VMware, SCCM, Server hardware deployment and maintenance and backup for Microsoft Exchange/Outlook. This position will work with vendors and IT staff to resolve technical problems and act as Level 2 support for the help desk team.
• Maintain, configure, implement, and administer Microsoft Windows and Exchange environment
• Manage anti-virus software and procedures
• Serve as Level2/Level3 escalation for Help Desk to resolve internal technical support issues
• Establish and maintain server backup and retention policies and procedures
• Schedule software (patches, drivers, service packs, etc.) installations and upgrades
• Maintain optimum performance of Windows servers and EMC Isilon
• Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
• Perform user on-boarding and off-boarding duties
• Maintain and troubleshoot Windows servers including Active Directory
• Monitor server performance and overall reliability of production hardware
• Identify and troubleshoots problems
• Evaluate new products and presents purchase recommendations to management
• Participate in installations, system planning, upgrades, testing and servicing
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Maintain a high level of user satisfaction
• Monitor system capacity and performance metrics
• Perform periodic administration and maintenance of Exchange email system
• Perform network user and resource (e.g. printers) administration tasks
• Perform hardware and software upgrades as needed including testing, package builds and implementation
• Maintain accurate and detailed network documentation including diagrams and procedures
• Participate in providing after hours on-call support
• Solid understanding of networking concepts, hardware, and operating systems including backups, routing, switching, and common network protocols
• Must exhibit good judgment, excellent verbal and written communications skills, dedication, and resourcefulness
• Must be able to adapt to new environment
• Experience dealing with spam related issues
• Some knowledge or experience working with Domino servers is a plus.
• Some experience with Lync / Skype for Business server
• 3 years of Windows Server and Network related experience
• 3 years of hands on experience building HP Proliant DL series and Dell R700 series servers
• 3 years of VMware vSphere 6.x management and troubleshooting
• 2 years of hands on experience troubleshooting and configuring Citrix AppServers and Netscalers
• 3 years of hands on experience troubleshooting and configuring Microsoft Windows 2008/2012
• 3 years working with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Print Servers, DFS, and Group Policy
• 2 years working with SCCM deploying packages and troubleshooting
• 1 years working with Office365, Azure and/or AWS EC2 and S2
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.