Motion Graphics Designer/Producer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Motion Graphics Designer/Producer will assist in the design and production of on air promotional creative for the MGM Domestic Channels Group.
• Design/execute motion graphics for on air promotion and creative services projects
• Design and produce digital media images
• Design and produce creative services collateral – one sheets, PowerPoints slides, various print materials
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software; emphasis - Adobe After Effects & Photoshop
• Must have 2 years motion graphics experience
• PowerPoint experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree; area of study (but not limited to): Film/Television, Graphic Design
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.