Manager - Process Improvement, Delivery Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
MGM WW Distribution delivers movies and TV shows to TV Licensees, Broadcasters and all digital platforms. The Manager-Process Improvement, Delivery Services will create data-driven reports and analyses that will drive strategic operational efficiencies through predictive scheduling. This person will document workflows, provide cost models, create and consolidate project plans and schedules. Data mining will be required to support strategic business objectives.
• Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources, create analyses and provide reports and metrics for projects led by the VP and Director-Delivery Services
• Create periodic reports on topics such as vendor performance, cost comparisons, changing workflows, customer demands
• Create financial models to quantify the opportunities associated with new products, customers and deal structures
• Work with asset research teams to analyze the impact to MGM of various digital distribution demands and initiatives
• Develop repeatable, scalable solutions enabling increased efficiency and value
• At least 2 years of experience working in a data-oriented media environment
• Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related field
• Must have experience with film, TV and digital platforms distribution nomenclature and localization requirements. Asset Management experience a plus
• Analytical mindset; well-versed in creating analyses with tools such as MS Excel, Access, Visio etc.
• Ability to articulate the takeaways of complex analyses simply and effectively to executive stakeholders using tools such as PowerPoint
• Experience creating financial models
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must have a solid understanding of efficient and scalable data mining and an ability to use the data in financial and statistical modeling
• Six Sigma experience preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.