Director Of Corporate FP&A
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., (''MGM'') is looking for a Director of Corporate FP&A to join the Corporate Finance group. The Director will be responsible for managing the overall corporate budgeting, planning and forecasting needs of the Company, establishing guidelines related to forecasting and budgeting process to ensure consistency and accuracy, managing the team and information received from divisional FP&A groups, and provide reporting / information to senior executives to support decision making.
• Managing the corporate FP&A team, which includes 3 direct reports.
• Overseeing the annual budget and long-term plan process, quarterly reforecasts, preparing and managing the overhead budget.
• Liaising with divisional FP&A groups to obtain and review information used in overall corporate plan. Extensive interaction involved with the film, home entertainment, television / digital, and channels groups.
• Providing various ad-hoc analyses including variance analyses, reconciliations, sensitivities, and other requests from senior management
• Preparing reports in Excel and PowerPoint for presentations/packages
• Assisting in quarterly and annual reports and presentations to the Board of Directors
• Maintaining and improving Essbase planning database
• Overseeing the corporate overhead budgeting process
• Assist in ad hoc corporate development and corporate finance projects including deal analysis, valuations, M&A and other transactions
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field, with an MBA or CPA a plus
• Entertainment industry experience preferable.
• Previous forecasting experience in television and digital content, television distribution and channels business a plus
• Previous budgeting/forecasting experience required
• Prior experience managing employees in this field
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• High Proficiency in Excel; knowledge of Essbase and SAP highly desirable (experience with databases a plus)
• Professionalism and integrity
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.