Attorney - Theatrical Legal Affairs
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/1/2017 9:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Attorney - Theatrical Legal Affairs jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Attorney - Theatrical Legal Affairs postings
Full Time Job
• Negotiate and draft a variety of development and production agreements, including option and rights
acquisition agreements, writer, producer, director and actor agreements, and
distribution and finance agreements.
• Oversee production legal issues on films, including union and guild matters, clearances, credits,
and insurance requirements.
• Review and summarize chain of title to potential development properties.
• Research, summarize and advise on various legal issues arising during development and
• 2 years prior experience at law firm and/or major media entertainment company, experience with
intellectual property and transactional entertainment deals preferred.
• Extensive and in-depth knowledge of negotiating and documenting transactions with an ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be detail oriented and possess superior negotiation, drafting, organizational and time management
• Must have a cooperative, positive, team-oriented approach.
• Ability to develop highly effective and productive working relationships with senior company
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and succinct manner both verbally and in writing.
• JD degree from top tier law school.
• Admission to the California State Bar.