Administrator, Digital & New Platforms
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Administrator to work as part of an administrative team to provide day-to-day support to the President of Digital & New Platforms, SVP of Digital & New Platforms, and EVP of Corporate Development. The successful candidate must have experience handling administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an environment of constantly changing priorities. The Administrator will report to the executives and work collaboratively with a fellow assistant to provide pooled support to a dynamic and fast-moving team of executives. The Administrator will also be responsible for providing project based assistance to the department – including, but not limited to: company research and analysis, creating PowerPoint slides, script reading and notes.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, etc.
• Expense report management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Provide research support with regard to potential new company partnerships, etc.
• Be proactive in researching companies, trends, technologies, entertainment deals and players, etc.
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Writing notes on incoming treatments, scripts and samples
• Ensure that all the executives' needs are properly prioritized
• Handle special projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 2 years' of prior administrative experience
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to a fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.