VR Environment Artist
Method StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
is a full-service VR studio that builds AAA content for brands
and content partners alike. We create high fidelity visuals in both CG and Live Action
VR. We are a hardware agnostic studio that prides ourselves on our
ability to work on all platforms, and all engines, using all
cameras. We believe that our work reflects the best of VR.
At DeluxeVR, you can build high-quality
immersive VR experiences. You will be empowered to push your
creative boundaries and to wear multiple hats. Because we are a growing studio, all of our artists are encouraged to
working in multiple disciplines, and we foster a generalist mentality to our
work. You can make
a difference by shaping what VR is and is yet to be.
• Define the look and tone of a scene or environment
• Work in multiple off-the-shelf game engines like
Unreal, Unity or Lumberyard
• Support an asset team in generating, conforming and modifying assets.
• Advise the engineering team in developing environment
• Maintain a set artistic look throughout the
entire production process.
• Resolve various artistic development issues
related to environment and level design.
• 3 years' experience in a game development as an
• Advanced knowledge of various game engines
(Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard)
• Production knowledge of various aspects of game
production including modeling (low poly and high poly), lighting, texturing,
• Advanced skills in Maya, Mudbox, Z-brush,
Substance Painter and other relevant applications.