Unreal Engine Developer
Method StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe VR currently has an opening for an Unreal Engine Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop new and maintain existing blueprint ''programs'' for current and future projects.
• Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions
• Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
• Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format
• Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry
• Constantly analyze and optimizations solutions
• Strong understanding of UE4 (all aspects)
• Keen interest in Virtual Reality
• Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming graph (blueprints).
• Knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL) a plus
• Strong linear algebray skills
• You are a gamer and entertainment enthusiast
• Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
• Excellent performance optimization skills