Method StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Method Studios is currently in search of a Texture Artist to join and potentially lead the look development team.
The primary focus of this role is in environment imaging and props.
Responsibilities and Duties
• creating textures for photo realistic environments based on concept art and/or photo reference
• minimum 4 years as a texture painter in feature film, TV, or commercials environment
• expert using Mari, Photoshop, zbrush, and mud box
• demonstrable experience integrating textures into 3D environments using Maya and/or Nuke
• possess a strong understanding of light, color, and perspective
• possess excellent artistic communication skills as well as an excellent eye for detail
• knowledge of visual effects pipelines, production, and implementation, as well as the ability to work well in a team
• understanding of 2D and 3D workflows within a feature film environment