Recruiter - VFX Experienced
Method StudiosVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Responsibilities include designing and implementing effective recruitment pipeline, establishing strong partnership with the hiring managers, using creative sourcing techniques, and fostering relationships with our candidates to recruit the best talent for the studio. Further responsibilities include liaising with local education institutions for curriculum and internship engagements.
• Partner with the hiring managers to clearly define the hiring requirements and to strategize on recruitment methods
• Use ''out-of-box'' sourcing strategies to ensure consistent access to pool of talents (i.e.) industry parties, career fairs, etc.
• Establish effective campus recruitment program.
• Foster solid relationships with the candidates, industry colleagues, and past employees
• Manage the recruitment pipeline from screening, interviewing, negotiations, reference checks, and preparing appropriate documents
• Maintain applicant-tracking database
• Liaise with locally identified post-secondary education centers to facilitate the processing of practicum programs and curriculum discussions between them and our studio.
• Keep up to date with immigration requirements to ensure international candidates qualify for entry to Canada
• Manage housing and travel requirements for out of province candidates
• Assist HR projects as required
• Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
• Experience in high-tech or CG/VFX industry recruiting a requirement.
• High energy with ability to easily build rapport
• Proactive, out-of-box thinker
• Confident in public speaking
• Ability to meet deadlines while handling a fluctuating high pressure/high volume work load
• Solid understanding of the recruitment processes and techniques
• Strong contacts within the VFX/CG industry an asset
• Familiarity with the current employment legislation and immigration laws an asset