Operations & Technical Coordinator
Method StudiosVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2016 4:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Operations & Technical Coordinator jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Operations & Technical Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Studio Operations Manager and Technical Operations Manager. Organized, professional and customer-service focused, this person is flexible, responsive, and a team-oriented member who is hands-on, a good problem solver, and exhibits a proactive and transparent style.
Possessing a sense of urgency, the Operations & Technical Coordinator demonstrates an ability to work within a fast-paced and collaborative environment, deliver accurate and quality work on schedule, and has excellent skills in building relationships and communicating effectively. In an operations capacity, this role requires a highly professional demeanour and diplomacy when dealing with production management and artists.
• Coordination of production related moves; machines and artists
• Coordination and prioritizing of internal staff requests; stand up desks, furniture, seating
• NOVAtime team support (approvals, corrections to time sheets, general support)
• Assists the Head of Production (Method) and Studios Operations Manager as required
• All other duties as requested by the Head of Production and Studio Operations Manager
• Regularly review and assess individual and team schedules and progress
• Notify senior tech team members and the Manager of Technical Operations if service levels don’t meet expectations
• Collaborate with team members from all Method locations
• Acquire pricing from vendors and create purchase orders
• Track purchases, and maintain information about purchases, shipments etc.
• Maintain meeting notes, and updates service logs
• Log requests and resolutions in soft-copy format, creates and publishes FAQ list, and documents procedures and common tasks for desktop computer users.
• Create, maintain, and update detailed lists of software installs, licenses, and configuration information per user and per computer.
• Broker meetings with production when necessary for training or information gathering
• Provide a point of contact when productions have critical issues
• Communicate critical updates to productions when they happen
• Work calmly under pressure in a fast, ever-changing production environment
• Fulfill department team requirements: participating in regular and special meetings, filling out time sheets, and occasional working after-hours.
• Research, investigate, propose and enact on any initiatives deemed by the team to improve computer users’ computing experience, efficiency, and comfort.
• Support and integrate the values of Deluxe that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
• Interact respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
• Additional duties as requested.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a coordinator position or an equivalent combination or education and experience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Able to plan, prioritize, and manage competing priorities as well as meet deliveries
• Experience with project management tools
• Through knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Knowledge of purchase orders
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sting people skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
• Efficient and detail oriented
• Ability to complete work with minimal supervision
• Creatively solves problems, eliminates roadblocks and focuses on issue at hand. Makes decisions in a timely manner and accepts accountability for own actions.
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Self-motivated and pro-active. Ability to work under pressure.
• Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.