Operations Support - Front Desk
Method StudiosVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Sydney, and Melbourne. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace. As the Operations Support / Front Desk, you'll help be the face of our Vancouver studio.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Initial point of contact for all incoming Operational requests to: evaluate prioritize facilitate directly facilitate thru dispatch escalate for approval to facilitate (as necessary)
• Facilitate department workflow by submitting tickets (Facilities), planning internal meetings, etc.
• Ensure janitorial requests are seen thru completion.
• Work with Resource Management and Technical Operations to prepare for onboards activations.
• Work with Resource Management and Technical Operations for offboard deactivations.
• Activate / Deactivate personnel badges and maintain security badge database.
• Manage employee contact database, update phone and extension lists.
• Employee vehicle parking allocation & parking pass management.
• Employee bicycle parking allocation & management.
• Employee brass key distribution & management.
• Receive & publish all absent / out of office notifications to the internal info page for time & attendance communication/logging.
• Daily management of company internal website (HTML coding for tools, Photoshop, company attendance, event notices).
• Create internal company event flyers / banners (Photoshop).
• Sign in / Sign out visitors and maintain date and time log daily to comply with MPAA Physical & Digital Security guidelines.
• Work with Vancouver Police Department to report homeless activity and maintain safe environment around Studio property.
• Work with Vendors (such as Parking vendors, Construction vendors, etc) for alerts, maintenance, payment, etc.
• Purchase items for Facilities / Operations as needed.
• Facilitate all Operational/Studio vendor payments for all non-AP transactions.
• Prepare, manage and reconcile monthly Operations corporate credit card bank statements.
• Prepare daily call sheet for listing artists / projects / clients bookings.
• Support Client Services & coordinate planning for client arrival preparations.
• Social networking / marketing assistance (manage Method Twitter account).
• Updating email distribution lists as necessary
• Other responsibilities upon request