Linux Systems Engineer
Method StudiosNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Method Studios is currently searching for a Senior Linux Systems Engineer to join its Technology team. The primary focus of this position is in Linux network architecture and infrastructure engineering.
• Strong scripting in one of more of the following: Bash, Perl, Ruby or Python.
• Any candidate needs to be strong in Debian/Ubuntu (preferable) or Redhat/CentOS.
• Experience with one or more automation technologies (Puppet, Chef, Cfengine, Salt or Ansible).
• Modern methodologies such as DevOps and/or Agile Development.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable professional experience
• Minimum 4 years' experience in a professional systems engineering environment preferably Linux.
• Advanced knowledge of Linux server and desktop environments
• Programming experience with at least one of Python, Bash, Pearl and Ruby.