Method StudiosVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2016 5:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Line Producer jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Line Producer postings
Full Time Job
The VFX Line Producer is primarily responsible for the management of production flow for VFX projects. Attending client and internal show meetings, generating schedules and status reports, and reporting to the VFX Producer on show progress, are all part of the daily responsibilities. The Line Producer will also be called upon to assist in setting up and maintaining systems for in-house information flow and retrieval, and project management. The Line Producer should always be looking for ways to streamline and improve communication and information flow as it pertains to VFX projects.
In addition, the VFXLine Producer serves as a key front-line representative of the company and frequently deals directly with clients. This direct client interaction requires a highly professional demeanor and diplomacy.
This position reports to the Head of Production and to the VFX Producer as assigned on projects.
Duties may include:
• Attend client meetings, production meetings and dailies.
• Work closely with the project leads and Department heads to crew shows appropriately.
• Work closely with the VFX Supervisor and VFX Producer to guarantee proper management and execution of projects within the schedule and budget.
• Work with VFX Producer and studio pipeline teams to facilitate project tracking and management tool development.
• Generate schedules, working with the project leads and reporting to the VFX Producer.
• Manage crew with regards to project schedules, including oversight of crew hours, overtime and vacation.
• Oversee project coordinator duties
• Report project status to the VFX Supervisor, VFX Producer and Department Heads
• Assist with breaking down scripts and preparing bids and budget breakdowns as required
• Communication and correspondence with VFX Production and Editorial
• Authorize and track overtime and its impact on the budget
• Track and actualize projects
• Administrating dailies reviews as well as notes to and from artists and clients
• Create and distribute budget alerts and overages when required