Method StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/22/2017 12:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Search for Executive Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Producer postings
Full Time Job
Method Studios is currently in search of a Executive Producer to join its Production team.
The ideal candidate has a strong history of launching and/or overseeing the production and post-production aspects of Features and Commercial jobs.
The position entails partnering with and executing on the vision as set by Clients and Creative Directors on new productions.
• Act as company representative to clients, agencies, vendors, production companies and strategic partners.
• Working and coordinating with (and possible management of) existing internal and external sales and marketing personnel.
• Creating appropriate and accurate bids (working with creative teams) with an emphasis on creativity to meet budgetary constraints of clients.
• Closing deals with clients and executing negotiation for production agreements.
• Partner with lead producers and creatives to ensure and be accountable for a creative, efficient, world-class client experience, from the bid process through to final delivery of each project.
• Maintain an active awareness of current trends in commercial/design work, and possess the drive to push beyond them.
• Maintain an active awareness of client/agency accounts, specifically in regard to account reviews and accounts won both locally and nationally.
• Partnering and maintaining strategic relationships with outside production companies.
• minimum 6 years' experience in Film/Commercial VFX production
• Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent experience
• superior client interaction skills
• an existing rolodex of potential agency and production company clients
• knowledge of the specific market, demographics, and competition
• knowledge of accounting related to budget preparation and maintenance
• ability to initiate and maintain effective professional relationships internally and externally
• ability to work in a team environment
• ability to travel both in the U.S. and abroad
• possesses critical-thinking, negotiating, and logical reasoning skills, especially under pressure